During this assignment you will learn how to implement other sorting algorithm based on the divide and conquer approach: the quick sort. Unlike merge sort, quick sort does not require copying of the array what makes it a lot more popular. In fact it is one of the most important sorting algorithm used in real life applications.
Your assignment is to implement quick sort algorithms in the programming language of your choice. Create a single program that will demonstrate how your implementation works.
- Send your solution to address: maciej.kraszewski[at]apsl.edu.pl.
- E-mail should have the title in the following form: “<your name> methods of programming assignment 3”.
- Send source code only (e.g. do not send Visual Studio project files).
- Solution sent before 16.04.2020: extra 50% points.
- Deadline: 23.04.2020 (no points will be given for solutions sent after this date).